Internship at NIPER Ahmedabad
INSTRUCTIONS ON CONDUCT OF INTERNSHIP IN NIPER AHMEDABAD
A Summer Internship will be conducted at NIPER Ahmedabad on payment basis.
The salient features of the training programme are as under:
- Duration: Commencing 10-15 June for 45 days.
- Payment/ Fees: Rs.15,000/- To be paid in advance before commencement of the Programme.
- Faculty: As per three choices of students, subject to availability of vacancy.
- Accommodation: Under arrangements of the student.
- Transportation: All transportation requirements to be catered by the student.
- Timing: The timing for Internship shall be as per the existing office timing and will not be permitted off office hours.
Procedure for Application: Candidate to forward their applications by 31 Mar 2018 with relevant details. The successful candidates will be intimated ation by 15 May 2018 based on their merit and unsuccessful applicant
shall not have any lien for representation on non-selection. The fees will be deposited by the selected candidates on confirmation of acceptance of the Internship offer. In the event of non deposition within 48 hours of confirmation, the vacancy will roll
over to next candidate.
Administrative Activities: The following administrative activities will be carried out prior to commencement of Internship.
- Temporary I Card: A temporary I Card will be issued to each intern student for the duration of their Internship and shall be returned on completion.
- Bio-Metric Registration: Each student shall have the Bio-Metrics registration for monitoring their attendance.
- Confidentiality Clause: Each student shall sign and submit a confidentiality Clause Bond duly authenticated by Mentor/Faculty/Dean and submit to the Administration Office.
- Discipline: The students will be subjected to existing discipline standards and procedures of the Institute.
Certification: A certificate of participation will be issued on successful completion of the Internship.