- RNA Interreference (RNAi) therapy: Development of Polymeric Gene Transfecting Reagent for Cancer Therapy. Synthesis of polymeric nanoparticle for effective cytosolic delivery of siRNA, miRNA, plasmids and Oligonucleotides for the treatment of Cancer and Diabetes.
- Nanotechnology-driven Targeted Nanomedicine: Development of Site-specific delivery of therapeutic drugs particularly in areas of our strengths including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, Cerebral stroke, Parkinson’s disease etc.
- Photo-chemo-thermal therapy: Development of NIR-Laser activatable Nanoseeds for the treatment of cancer as well as for the prevention of post-surgical relapse of the resectable tumor.
- Green Synthesis of Nanoparticles: This project aims to develop green and sustainable method for the large-scale production of nanoparticles for imaging and drug delivery applications.
- Microemulsion, Nanoemulsion and Nanocrystals for nose to brain delivery of drug Application of Quality by Design (QbD) in formulation development and optimization of pharmaceutical formulations.
- Physical characterization of pharmaceuticals using Particle size, Surface zeta potential, Rheology, thermal analysis, and imaging techniques.
- Solubility enhancement using nanoparticulate approach, electospraying techniques, nanocrystallization, and co-crystallization and their characterization studiesLipidic nanoformulations and their role in targeting brain, posterior segment of eye, psoriasis etc.
|Dr. Rakesh Kumar Tekade||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Derajram Benival||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Aakanchha Jain||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Kalpna Garkhal||Assistant Professor|
Post Doctoral Fellow
- ANOOTHI BAIN
- BISWAJIT ROUT
- JARIWALA NAITIK HIMANSHUBHAI
- MULE SHUBHAM RAMDAS
- PATEL PRANAVKUMAR ANILKUMAR
- PEDDINTI VASU
- SHIVAM OTAVI
USP Dissolution II